Friday, December 02, 2011

My Journey (Not Completed!!!)

  This is my actual Topic from Neobux                                               




Firstly I am Jamaican , yes from the Caribbean...




I had many NeoBux Account before from as early as 2010 but because of no internet connection and no labtop, I lost those accounts!!!




But now my real Journey starts on
2011/06/06 at 08:22 You successfully registered at NeoBux







I have struggle alot with NeoBux because I didn't have access to a Credit Card Hence:




2011/08/02 at 10:32 You have received the 3 referrals you rented.


2011/08/09 at 10:39 You have received the 5 referrals you rented.


2011/08/17 at 11:02 You have received the 5 referrals you rented


2011/08/24 at 12:58 You have received the 5 referrals you rented.


2011/09/01 at 10:11 You have received the 5 referrals you rented.


2011/09/08 at 16:17 You have received the 5 referrals you rented.


2011/09/26 at 11:03 You have received the 3 referrals you rented.


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


with the above I had Autopay on and I was only making a few cents daily (Thumbs Down)....


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


After sometime I got my own Visa debit card from Scotia Bank (Its just like a Credit Card but You spend your own money!!!)


Then I add money to my NeoBux Account:


2011/10/19 at 21:08 You have received the 100 referrals you rented.


2011/10/26 at 21:18 You have received the 100 referrals you rented.


2011/11/02 at 21:19 You have received the 70 referrals you rented.


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


2011/11/07 at 12:15 You have bought a [golden] Membership
You paid: $90.00


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


2011/11/10 at 13:00 You have received the 100 referrals you rented.


2011/11/17 at 13:01 You have received the 100 referrals you rented.


Oh I requested no Payout as yet!![/b]!


I have invested about $150 or more!!!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


Seen advertisements


Me : 3652
Referrals : 14999


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-




My Goals:


Golden [x]
Rented Referrals
500 [x]
1000 [ ]
2000 [ ]


Ultimate [ ]
Rented Referrals
3000 [ ]
4000 [ ]
5000 [ ]
6000 [ ]
7000 [ ]
3000 [ ]


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


Motivate yourself, even when persons whom knows nothing said this won't works
& Invest to start your earning experience (dance)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be more that happy to help with any question?